JOIN OUR TEAM
1. Bachelor Degree and above, technical Bachelor of Sciences degree in electronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
2. Experiences in working with top-tier customers is a plus.
3. Minimum of 8 years of sales and/or business development experience related to mass market consumer electronics offerings.
4. Technical understanding of popular and emerging technologies used in consumer electronics products.
5. A history of working within cross functional organizations, able to establish common language with colleagues and align objectives and processes to execute as a team.
6. Communication skills that enable the description of actionable requirements and accurate specifications that can be evaluated by engineering and R&D.
7. Globally oriented leader, with a complete set of tools that enables effectiveness in working across time zones, and with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
8. Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail with solid organizational skills.
9. English and Chinese bilingual is a plus.
1. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
3. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
4. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
5. Reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
6. Working experiences with North America customers is preferred.